Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Laundry Here we come!

I have been making my own Laundry Soap for a few years now. A while ago I was really excited about making it and selling it to others. That quickly faded as life became more consuming. Today I was able to see my vision come to life. Oh what joy that did bring me. It brought me excitement for many reasons. I would have to say the biggest one was my husband looking at me like he was proud. That was huge for me. I felt so validated by him and his involvement with ideas about my soap. The second exciting thing was doing it. I was actively following through with something. With something I so badly wanted to be doing. I was seeing it come to life and I had a part in it. A few weeks ago I broke down the cost and did business development ideas. Today we got the containers and the logo put on them. Then I made the soap. I am happy to say I am well on my way to selling soap. Environmentally safe and effective Laundry detergent. Free from harmful chemicals on your skin and tough enough to cut the germs. Be on the lookout. Pure Circle is coming to you soon!

No comments: